Let’s start with an easy one! Post a picture this week that epitomizes summer. Happy 4th!
Here are the rules:
1. Each member must post 1 picture every week. (Labeled: Week #, Day of the week, member). The picture you post must have been taken that week.
2. Photos must be posted by Saturday.
3. 1 in 4 pictures may be of immediate or visiting family members.
4. 1 in 4 pictures may be taken with a phone. The rest must be taken with a (D)SLR.
5. Members will rotate picking a theme or challenge for that week. Themes must be posted by Sunday of that week.
6. Members must add a description of each photo, including at least the settings used on the camera.
7. The blog will run for 52 weeks, to starting today!
We are a couple friends in the Oregon’s mid-Willamette Valley who wants to improve their photography. Our goals are to:
1. Get the machine out more often!
2. Learn more about the fundamentals.
Here we go!